Kicking Conditioning in the Ass

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I will continue to eat 5 servings of fruit and veg every day. If I only get in 2 or 3, I'll try not to stress.
I will exercise because it gives me stamina, because it makes me strong and because I like the energy that it brings. I will not look at the "calories burned" screen on the machine. I will not let the live-at-the-gym-super-thin-ladies make me feel bad or unworthy.
I will continue avoiding processed shit because food should be food, not a "food product".
That said, I will eat the cookie because I want a cookie. I will not see the cookie, or the croissant, as anything other than a cookie or a croissant. It is not "bad," it is not an enemy, it is not an indulgence, it's a fucking cookie.
I will relax. I will not take up valuable brain space on negative thoughts about myself.

And you know what? I'll be fabulous.

1 comments:

Maggie Jochild said...

Well, technically, ya already are.

 
BITCHCRAFT - by Templates para novo blogger